This compact Unique Prestige 20" stainless convection gas range delivers sleek modern design and superb performance at an affordable price. Convection cooking circulates heat for even distribution while the waist high broiler provides the option of intense searing. Cast-iron grates, sealed burners, automatic electric spark ignition and a compartment for extra storage for your pots and pans, all packed into a compact 20" range, make cooking and cleaning effortless. Incredible performance and looks, at an incredible price!
Operation: Natural Gas - A Propane (LPG) conversion kit is included
- Elegant, modern design
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Convection oven with waist-high broiler
- Continuous cast iron grate design for easy movement of cookware (no tipping)
- One large 11,000 BTU cast burner for quick boiling
- High quality, sealed burners for easy cleanup
- Automatic electric spark ignition
- Variable BTUs to allow you to cook how you want
- Oven lighting
- Practical storage drawer for pots and pans
- 2 adjustable heavy-duty oven racks with 3 shelf positions
- 1.6 cu.ft oven capacity
|Overall dimensions (H x W x D)
||38.5" x 20" x 22.3"
|Oven dimensions (H x W x D)
||14" x 13.75" x 16" (1.6 cu.ft)
|Drawer dimensions (H x W x D)
||4.5" x 12.75" x 15"
||101.4 lbs /46 kg
||Set for natural gas (NG) - A propane (LPG) conversion kit is included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.